General Info and Forms for Members Below:
Gallery Members or Members showing in the Gallery or Community Displays for Members :
Only ALFB members in good standing can show at our Community Partner Displays. Please take advantage of our community displays. They are an excellent way to get your work out in the community for others to see! Downloads you will need to show in Community Displays or use the Point of Sale System are here:
- Pecan Grove Community Display: Click Here for the PDF containing all the information you need to display at Pecan Grove.
- George Memorial Library Display: Tags can NOT include pricing on front, this is a very large space and we welcome many works of art, theme fall ’23: Latin American Art, family or community. 3D: Tabletop 3D available; no secure location for small works
- Community Display Labels: these labels can be used for member art displayed at any of the many community displays like Attack Poverty or Pecan Grove
Art Center Gallery
Only ALFB members in good standing can show at the Art Center. Any member can submit one work for the Member’s Wall.
- Art Center Label Template: Click Here for the new Label Template You will need to fill out the Label Template and print your labels each time you deliver inventory to FBAC, like during quarterly change out. This template is for Avery 8877 or equivalent size cards. Remember, Items without labels will be removed from the gallery. If we don’t know whose art it is we may not be able to contact you or pay you, so attach labels securely.
- If you mess up your template, just download a new one here at any time.
- Substitutes: Need a substitute for your Gallery shift? Click Here for a list
- Consignment Agreements: Members showing on the Member Wall and all others selling in the Gallery please get the current agreement from Gladys Jones or Diana Miller
- TeamUP: Click Here to view the current Gallery Work Schedule. Or if you have downloaded the app, the code you need to load our calendar is: ksfod8151ojfs8vtw
- Change Out – Quarterly the first week in January, April, July and October. Watch your email for details
- Gallery Meeting – Gallery Meetings now take place quarterly, before the General Meeting. So for example, for the October change out, the meeting will be before September’s General Meeting
- Member’s Wall / Gift Shop – Anyone wishing to display on the Members Wall should bring in new pieces around change out time. This includes gift shop items as well. Please contact Gladys Jones (Gallery Manager) or Fereshteh Solati if you have work or items you would like to display.