General Info and Forms for Members Below:
Sanitizing kits, including gloves, cleaners, hand sanitizer, etc. have been placed in four different areas of the gallery; the front desk, classroom, restroom area and kitchen. These are to be used frequently during the day and at the end of each shift.
Gallery Members or Members showing in the Gallery:
Downloads you will need to use the Point of Sale System are available here:
- Pecan Grove Community Display: Click Here for the PDF containing all the information you need to display at Pecan Grove.
- POS Training Materials: Click Here for Training Materials Please download the training materials before your point of sale training begins and take time to look through them.
- Label Template: Click Here for the new Label Template You will need to fill out the Label Template and print your labels each time you deliver inventory to FBAC, like during quarterly change out. This template is for Avery 8877 or equivalent size cards.
- Remember, Items without labels will be removed from the gallery. If we don’t know whose art it is we may not be able to contact you, so attach labels securely.
- If you mess up your template, just download a new one here at any time.
- Need a substitute for your Gallery shift? Click Here for a list
- Consignment Agreements: Members showing on the Member Wall and all others selling in the Gallery please get the current agreement from Diana Miller
- Community Display Labels: these labels can be used for member art displayed at any of the many community displays like Attack Poverty or Pecan Grove
Members of the Mayde W. Butler Gallery — Click Here to view the current Gallery Work Schedule. Or if you have downloaded the app, the code you need to load the calendar is: ksfod8151ojfs8vtw9
ART CHANGE OUT
Butler Gallery Change Out – Quarterly the first week in January, April, July and October. Watch your email for details.
Gallery Meeting – Gallery Meetings now take place after the General Meeting.
Online Store – The Online Store will start accepting works for the Spring Changeout in April.
Member’s Wall / Gift Shop – Anyone wishing to display on the Members Wall should bring in new pieces around change out time. This includes gift shop items as well. Please contact Mary Lynch (Gallery Manager) if you have work or items you would like to display.