We Welcome Your Donation to the Art League of Fort Bend
and the Fort Bend Art Center
Your donations support our mission to maintain a community place where artists of all ages and stages can gather to create, study and exhibit their talents.
Make a cash donation by clicking on the PayPal button below. You don’t need to create a PayPal account to make a donation. All major credit cards are accepted.
Amazon Smile Donations
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion (5%) of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization.
To change your charitable organization:
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
- From your desktop, go to Your Account and select the option to Change your Charity. Or, from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
- Select Art League of Fort Bend County. Note: You can also hover over the Supporting notice in the navigation at the top of any page, and then select the Change link next to the name of the charity you’re currently supporting.
Kroger REwards Donations
Just shop, swipe your Kroger Plus card and earn rewards for the Art League of
Fort Bend organization number PN836. Here’s how to enroll:
- Visit KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- Locate your state and click “Enroll Now”.
- Sign in to your online account or create an account
- Find and select Art League of Fort Bend and click “save”.
The Art League of Fort Bend will start earning rewards on all qualifying purchases
made using your Kroger Plus Card.
William C. (Bill) Butler
|Bill Butler has been a supporter of the Art League of Fort Bend since the early 1990s. The Butlers purchased many buildings in downtown Rosenberg and began renovating them for downtown businesses. The current Fort Bend Art Center at 2012 Avenue G resides in the Butler owned Fort Bend Telephone Company, and the FBAC’s Mayde Butler Gallery is named in honor of Bill’s late mother. The Art League of Fort Bend was approached to lease space in 2017, and accepted the opportunity to be a participant in downtown Rosenberg. From housing galleries to providing show sponsorships and membership directories, Bill has been a partner in the Art League of Fort Bend’s rich history in Fort Bend County.|
Gary and Melissa Gates
|Gary and Melissa Gates have been supporters of the Art League of Fort Bend since 2008, when Melissa, a member artist of the ALFB, became aware of a need for gallery space. The Gates stepped up and offered free space allowing the ALFB to grow into the 5th Street Gallery in Rosenberg. The Gates are very involved in the Rosenberg and Fort Bend County area, having raised their beautiful family here. They continue to be supporters of the ALFB by providing the 5th Street location as an additional teaching center for overflow classes and activities. Their dedication and support is sincerely appreciated.|