Membership Has Its Perks …
4 levels: Family $45, New $40, Renewal $35, Student (under 18) $15
Art League of Fort Bend welcomes artists in any medium to enjoy our friendly community of over 170 artists. There are classes, activities and events monthly throughout the year. Among our members are not only visual artists but also musicians and writers.
Our annual membership fee provides:
- Educational programs, workshops and events featuring demonstrations and guest speakers. Art related classes, activities and events are scheduled monthly throughout the year.
- Discounted fees for our art workshops.
- Participation in two Lone Star Art Guild (LSAG) qualifying Art Shows each year, for a nominal fee per entry. Visit the LSAG website for more details at www.lsagtx.weebly.com.
- Display space on the Member’s Wall of the Fort Bend Art Center for one up to 16 x 20″ work, changed out quarterly. These can be 3D works.
- Your own Artist Page on our website with images of your work, contact information and short biography.
- Advertising and events drawing the public in to view your art at our spacious Art Center.
- Opportunities to display works of art onsite at one of our community partners.
- Live costumed model sessions available twice monthly for a nominal model fee. Space is limited, and artists are welcome to work in the medium of their choice.
- Open Art Days, where members bring their own supplies and enjoy fellowship and networking with other artists who work in a wide variety of mediums. Easels and tables are provided in the classroom. Open Art Day is now available on Zoom (see the top of the Home Page for details).
- Monthly newsletter with articles, tips, show information and other items of interest. Plus occasional emails of interest to our members.
Newsletters: Miss an issue? Click here to download the news-packed ALFB April 2022 Newsletter. If you are a member and don’t get our monthly newsletter, please keep scrolling to re-subscribe!
Back Issues (last 6 months): 2022 June May April March February January
No Emails? No Problem…
If you aren’t receiving the monthly newsletter or other emails, please Click Here to sign up again.
We cannot re-subscribe you through Constant Contact once you have unsubscribed, even if it was accidental.