ALL ART CENTER USERS:
- Easels have been relocated in the classroom to allow for social distancing.
- The front desk area has been marked to allow 6 feet around it as a reminder to the public to socially distance during purchases. The chairs have been moved to discourage close proximity for an extended period of time.
- Masks will be provided at the gallery for anyone who does not have one, including members of the public.
- Artists should wear a mask while in the presence of each other or a member of the public.
- Sanitizing kits, including gloves, cleaners, hand sanitizer, etc. have been placed in four different areas of the gallery; the front desk, classroom, restroom area and kitchen. These are to be used frequently during the day and at the end of each shift.
Gallery Members or Members showing in the Gallery:
Downloads you will need to use the new Point of Sale System are available here:
- Training Materials: Click Here for Training Materials Please download the training materials before your training begins and take some time to look through them.
- Label Template: Click Here for the Label Template You will need to fill out the Label Template and print your labels each time you deliver inventory to FBAC, like during quarterly change out.
- This template is for Avery 8877 or equivalent size cards.
- Remember, Items without labels will be removed from the gallery. If we don’t know whose art it is we may not be able to contact you.
- If you mess up your template, just download a new one here at any time.
- Advanced Templates: Click Here for Excel Spreadsheet, Click Here for Word Mail Merge
Advanced users who have the Microsoft Office program Word and Excel can create a mail merge for their labels using these 2 documents.
- Consignment Agreements: Members showing on the Member Wall Click Here
All others selling in the Gallery Click Here
Members of the Mayde W. Butler Gallery — Click Here to view the current Gallery Work Schedule.
ART CHANGE OUT
- You will be contacted about a change out after January 30, 2021.