ALL ART CENTER USERS:
- Easels have been relocated in the classroom to allow for social distancing.
- The front desk area has been marked to allow 6 feet around it as a reminder to the public to socially distance during purchases. The chairs have been moved to discourage close proximity for an extended period of time.
- Masks will be provided at the gallery for anyone who does not have one, including members of the public.
- Artists should wear a mask while in the presence of each other or a member of the public.
- Sanitizing kits, including gloves, cleaners, hand sanitizer, etc. have been placed in four different areas of the gallery; the front desk, classroom, restroom area and kitchen. These are to be used frequently during the day and at the end of each shift.
Gallery Members or Members showing in the Gallery:
Downloads you will need to use the new Point of Sale System are available here:
- Training Materials: Click Here for Training Materials Please download the training materials before your training begins and take some time to look through them.
- Label Template: Click Here for the Label Template You will need to fill out the Label Template and print your labels each time you deliver inventory to FBAC, like during quarterly change out.
- This template is for Avery 8877 or equivalent size cards.
- Remember, Items without labels will be removed from the gallery. If we don’t know whose art it is we may not be able to contact you.
- If you mess up your template, just download a new one here at any time.
- Advanced Templates: Click Here for Excel Spreadsheet, Click Here for Word Mail Merge
Advanced users who have the Microsoft Office program Word and Excel can create a mail merge for their labels using these 2 documents.
- Consignment Agreements: Members showing on the Member Wall Click Here
All others selling in the Gallery Click Here
Members of the Mayde W. Butler Gallery — Click Here to view the current Gallery Work Schedule. Or if you have downloaded the app, the code you need to load the calendar is: ksfod8151ojfs8vtw9
ART CHANGE OUT
GALLERY MEETING – Please mark your calendars for Thursday, January 7 at 1:00 pm for the next Gallery Meeting via Zoom. A link will be provided closer to the date of the meeting.
ART CHANGE OUT – GALLERY – Art Change Out will occur January 4-6 (Monday-Wednesday). Since we are still trying to provide a “contactless” change out, we ask that you come in at your convenience over this time period and rehang in your existing location. This will simplify the process and you will not have to wait for someone to remove their art before you hang. The gallery should be complete and ready to open by Friday, January 8.
ART CHANGE OUT – ONLINE STORE – The Online Store is accepting new works from December 28-January 11. Please list items via the link and if you have questions, contact Elise Russell or Anne Hallman-Perez. https://airtable.com/shrOz4C6Bpc6X49xe
ART CHANGE OUT – MEMBERS WALL / Gift Shop – Anyone wishing to display on the Members Wall should also bring in new pieces January 4-6. The gift shop will get a makeover as well. Please contact Mary Lynch if you have new items you would like to display in the gift shop.