Membership Has Its Perks …
4 levels: Family $45, New $40, Renewal $35, Student (under 18) $15
Art League of Fort Bend welcomes artists in any medium to enjoy our friendly community of over 170 artists. There are classes, activities and events monthly throughout the year. Among our members are not only visual artists but also musicians and writers.
Our annual membership fee is affordable and provides:
- Educational programs and activities, workshops and events featuring member demonstrations and guest speakers. Art related classes, activities and events are scheduled monthly throughout the year.
- Discounted fees for our art workshops.
- Participation in two Lone Star Art Guild (LSAG) qualifying Art Shows each year, for a nominal fee per entry. Visit the LSAG website for more details at www.lsagtx.weebly.com.
- Display space on the Member’s Wall of the Fort Bend Art Center for one or two works, changed out quarterly.
- Your own Artist Page on our website with images of your work, contact information and short biography.
- Advertising and events designed to draw the public in to view your art at the FBAC.
- Live costumed model sessions available twice monthly for a nominal model fee. Space is limited, and artists are welcome to work in the medium of their choice.
- Open Art Days, where members bring their own supplies and enjoy fellowship and networking with other artists who work in a wide variety of mediums. Easels and tables are provided in the classroom.
- Monthly newsletter with articles, tips, show information and other items of interest. Plus occasional emails of interest to our members.
Miss an issue? Download the news-packed ALFB January 2021 Newsletter, Click here https://artleaguefortbend.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/ALFB-nl-21-1.pdf for the PDF. If you are a member and don’t get our monthly newsletter, please keep scrolling to re-subscribe!
No Emails? No Problem…
If you aren’t receiving the monthly newsletter or other emails, please Click Here to sign up again.
We cannot re-subscribe you through Constant Contact once you have unsubscribed, even if it was accidental.