Art Walk + Antiques – OPEN TO ALL ALFB MEMBERS
Rosenberg’s Sidewalk and Garage Sale on the same day as our Art Walk. So lots more foot traffic and we are adding antiques! See bullets below for NEW information:
- Antiques and art may be sold on the sidewalks (Avenue G and 4th Street)
- Only art will be allowed in the back parking lot
- Antiques will be allowed, but may not take up more than 50% of the booth
- An artist my secure 2 booths and fill one with art and one with antiques as long as there is not division between the booths.
- Tents will not be required (but recommended) on Avenue G and 4th Street.
Date: Saturday, April 30, 10am – 5pm
Location: Front Sidewalk facing Avenue G (7 – 8’ x 8’ Spaces), Sidewalk facing 4th St. (5 – 8’ x 8’ spaces) ALFB Back Parking Lot (9 – 10’ x 10’ spaces) Click here to see a map of booth spaces.
Setup time: 6:30am – 9:30am, Morning of Art Walk
Tear down time: 5pm – 7pm, evening of Art Walk
Entry Fee: $25 paid thru PayPal (you can use any credit card) Non refundable after registration closes, 4-01-22.
Artists will provide all tables (6ft); chairs; grids for hanging art); tablecloth, black or white only; business cards, easels, banners with business name, snacks, water. Bathrooms are available inside the Art Center.
Pop up tents are required. White only. Spaces 1-12 – 8’ tents. Spaces 13-21 – 10’ tents.
Registration begins 3-01-22. Registration ends 4-08-22.
Booths: Click here to see a map of booth spaces. Booths will be given on a first come first serve basis. Artists who remained in the Art Walk up to the day of the previous Art Walk, will either retain their previous booth, or have first choice of a new booth location.
Sales: Artists will not be handling money, all sales will be handled inside the Center through the ALFB front desk. The ALFB will retain 20% of all sales. You must provide a sales slip to your customer, then direct them to pay inside. They will return to you with their paid receipt.
All artists agree to be onsite from 10:00 am-5:00 pm. If your booth sells out, you may use your art from the Gallery (to be replenished on Sunday, November 28) or just meet and greet with your business cards.
For questions, please email Susan Salter, Art Walk Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
ALFB Artists: This is a 2 part registration. Your booth reservation is NOT complete until you successfully complete both parts.
1. Register Here, use the form’s scroll bar to see all the fields you need to fill out. When you click the link, the form will open in a new window. Close that window and come back to this page to pay when you have submitted the form.
2. Pay your registration fee using the page link below:
Art Walk Booth Payment