Art + Antiques Walk – OPEN TO ALL ALFB MEMBERS
Saturday, September 10, 10am – 3pm – Planned in Conjunction with City of Rosenberg CAR SHOW! See bullets below for NEW information:
Booth Availability, First Come First Serve Basis:
- Phase 2 is now open. Booths 8-16 are available for registration along Avenue G (opposite the Art Center).
- When all Booths on both sides Avenue G, between the Alley Way and 4th Street have been reserved then an additional 10 booths between the Alley Way and 3rd Street will be open for registration; 10 x 10 spaces, Popup Tents Required This will be Phase 3.
- As each phase is completed, the registration for the next phase will open.
Content of Booths:
- 100% Art, 50-50 Art and Antiques
- Double, Side by Side Spaces may be purchased.
- Each individual space may contain 100% art/100% antiques
Setup time: 8am-9:30am, Saturday, September 10
Tear down time: 3-4pm, Saturday, September 10
Entry Fee: $50 entry fee, Nonrefundable after registration closes, September 3, 2022, 12am.
Cancellation: Artists cancelling 48hrs before the Art Walk will forfeit the opportunity to participate in the next Art Walk.
Booth Furnishings: Artist will provide all tables; chairs; grids for hanging art; tablecloth, business cards, easels, banners with business name, snacks, water. Bathrooms are available inside the Art Center.
Sales: Artists will not be handling money, all sales will be handled inside the Center through the ALFB front desk. The ALFB will retain 20% of all sales. You must provide a sales slip to your customer, then direct them to pay inside. They will return to you with their paid receipt.
Questions: please email Susan Salter, Art Walk Chair, email@example.com or 832-264-5432 Text Only Please.
Registration: Register using this link: Art Walk Booth Payment