Notes for All Art Center Users Below:
Easels have been relocated in the classroom to allow for social distancing.
The front desk area has been marked to allow 6 feet around it as a reminder to the public to socially distance during purchases. The chairs have been moved to discourage close proximity for an extended period of time.
Masks will be provided at the gallery for anyone who does not have one, including members of the public.
Artists should wear a mask while in the presence of each other or a member of the public. Although Texas is loosening COVID restrictions, the ALFB Board voted to retain our “Masks Required” policy for now out of respect for our volunteers.
Sanitizing kits, including gloves, cleaners, hand sanitizer, etc. have been placed in four different areas of the gallery; the front desk, classroom, restroom area and kitchen. These are to be used frequently during the day and at the end of each shift.
Gallery Members or Members showing in the Gallery:
Downloads you will need to use the new Point of Sale System are available here:
- Training Materials: Click Here for Training Materials Please download the training materials before your training begins and take some time to look through them.
- Label Template: Click Here for the Label Template You will need to fill out the Label Template and print your labels each time you deliver inventory to FBAC, like during quarterly change out. This template is for Avery 8877 or equivalent size cards.
- Remember, Items without labels will be removed from the gallery. If we don’t know whose art it is we may not be able to contact you.
- If you mess up your template, just download a new one here at any time.
- Advanced Templates: Click Here for Excel Spreadsheet, Click Here for Word Mail Merge
- Advanced users who have the Microsoft Office program Word and Excel can create a mail merge for their labels using these 2 documents.
- Consignment Agreements: Members showing on the Member Wall Click Here
- All others selling in the Gallery Click Here
Members of the Mayde W. Butler Gallery — Click Here to view the current Gallery Work Schedule. Or if you have downloaded the app, the code you need to load the calendar is: ksfod8151ojfs8vtw9
ART CHANGE OUT
Butler Gallery Change Out – Summer’s change out date is Tentatively July 5, 2021.
Gallery Meeting – The next Gallery Meeting will take place via Zoom. Tentatively July 5, 2021. A link will be provided closer to the date of the meeting.
Online Store – The Online Store will start accepting new works about June 15, 2021. The link to list items will be provided at that time.
Member’s Wall / Gift Shop – Anyone wishing to display on the Members Wall should bring in new pieces in late June. The gift shop will get a makeover as well. Please contact Mary Lynch (Gallery Manager), Elizabeth Marie (Gift Shop) or Janice Takeda (Member’s Wall) if you have work or items you would like to display.